Sunday, February 19, 2012

This is another project that is going on around here. At my new home. I am having a studio built up the back to house my sewing and craft stuff. There isn't much room in the main house.

My cats will also live up here. This was the studio on Friday morning.
Ellie and Smudge kept an eye on things.... Even though the builder had his dog with him (she was very well behaved and quiet).
Both cats did a good check of the carpenter's trailer.


By Friday afternoon the studio looked like this.

We are using the outside wood panelling from the flat which was built at the back of the house in the 70's and is coming down sometime soon.


I hope you are having a nice weekend? I made a chocolate cake and we had family over to celebrate the small child's 10th birthday. Today - washing, cleaning, hoping for more rain.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cats in the builder's trailer! Studio is looking great too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd say 'Hello Jo'.